Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

My photo
Hello everyone I hope you enjoy my blog. I am from Louisiana and I love to create and share all of my creations! I have been married to my wonderful husband for fourteen years and we have three beautiful children. We have two sons one is 2 years old and one is 15 years old, and our Princess is 7 years old. I love my Cricut! I just purchased a Cameo,and I love it too! I started creating with my Cricut four years now ,and I love it , it just is so relaxing for me. I am a homeschooling mom and I stay very busy during the day and I like to craft at night.Thanks for visiting my blog I love hearing from you!

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Throwback Thursday Frame It with Emma

Hello Everyone I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! Emma at My Creative Time is having another Throwback Thursday! I love these challenges they are so fun! I have joined everyone of them:) This challenge is to use Paper Doll Dress Up Cricut Cartridge. I made this little card using my Gypsy:) I hope everyone likes it!

Kristin:)

7 comments:

ScrappingStephanie said...

This card is super cute. I really want to join in on this challenge but just been feeling blah, and not wanting to craft much. TFS.

Stephanie

My Creative Time said...

Kristen, your card just put a HUGE smile on my face! It is SOOO CUTE!! GREAT job w/the challenge my friend!
Gypsy Hugs,
Emma;)

My Creative Time said...

Kristen, your card just put a HUGE smile on my face! It is SOOO CUTE!! GREAT job w/the challenge my friend!
Gypsy Hugs,
Emma;)

DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute and fun!

Tori said...

CUTE!!! GREAT job!!!

Tori xx

Thanks for commenting on my blog!!!!

Monica Ward said...

Congrats on making the DT! Looking forward to working with you.

Jennifer said...

I love your blog and your cards are absolutely adorable. Congrats on making the design team! I was also chosen and cannot wait to get started!