Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

My photo
Hello everyone I hope you enjoy my blog. I am from Louisiana and I love to create and share all of my creations! I have been married to my wonderful husband for fourteen years and we have three beautiful children. We have two sons one is 2 years old and one is 15 years old, and our Princess is 7 years old. I love my Cricut! I just purchased a Cameo,and I love it too! I started creating with my Cricut four years now ,and I love it , it just is so relaxing for me. I am a homeschooling mom and I stay very busy during the day and I like to craft at night.Thanks for visiting my blog I love hearing from you!

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Throwback Thursday Challenge:)

Hi everyone, I haven't posted in a while, I have been real sick and taken care of my sick kids, We are finally feeling a little better today:) I can't wait to take them trick or treating tomorrow. I made a Christmas card for Emma's Throwback Thursday. I used Joys of the Seasons cart, and Welded the cute little stocking with my Gypsy::) I added some white fluffy and bling. I used a Scrappy Mom's Stamp. Hope everyone enjoys. Emma I hope you like the polka dots, I added them for you:)


Kristin:)

9 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So pretty! Glad you are all feeling better! I just took out all the X-mas supplies and put away Halloween!

Dorcas said...

This is SOO pretty! I love it! thanks for sharing!

jen said...

Super cute and it makes me want to start on my Christmas cards now! Just love it and thanks for sharing. Glad to hear your feeling better.
hug,jen

Banner Market said...

So cute. Love the paper you used and the feathers! Great card.

girlia said...

This is an adorable stocking

Cheryl Gaffney said...

I love that stocking full of treats!! Very cute!

TFS, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

Norma said...

Kristin, Love the paper you used and love the feather so pretty:) I hope you feel better:)
Hugs,
Norma

Scrappy Mel said...

So cute! I love the strip of boa at the top of the stocking! :)

My Creative Time said...

WOW Krisin!!! This is BEAUTIFUL!!! You used 2 of my FAVORITES: Polka Dots AND Boa!!!! You did an AWESOME job w/the challenge my sweet friend!!!
Big Gypsy Hugs,
Emma;)