Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

My photo
Hello everyone I hope you enjoy my blog. I am from Louisiana and I love to create and share all of my creations! I have been married to my wonderful husband for fourteen years and we have three beautiful children. We have two sons one is 2 years old and one is 15 years old, and our Princess is 7 years old. I love my Cricut! I just purchased a Cameo,and I love it too! I started creating with my Cricut four years now ,and I love it , it just is so relaxing for me. I am a homeschooling mom and I stay very busy during the day and I like to craft at night.Thanks for visiting my blog I love hearing from you!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Cricut Cardz Challenge #53

This week over at Cricut Cardz Challenge our team was to design  a set (2 or more) of 3x3 Christmas gift cards, or a set (2 or more) of Christmas gift tags using any cartridges or colors. I made Christmas gift cards using Simply Charmed Cricut cartridge. I will use these little cards for gift bags. I hope you guys enjoy!!
 Don't forget to stop by CCC and play along with us:)

Hugs,
Kristin

12 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

These are so cute! I love the smaller size cards! I just got simply charmed so I am super excited to join in!

: said...

Hi,
I came across your blog, I find it very useful and it consists of very important and useful info related to Christmas. and also I found some good info on christmas ideas

Happy Christmas

Denise said...

Those cards are adorable. Great job on this challenge.

Jen said...

These are super cute!! I think I need to make some small cards for some gifts...TFS
hugs,jen
jennyscards.blogspot.com

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

Too adorable!!! I love your take on this challenge.

Vee (CCC DT2)

mum of two said...

So cute!! I asked Santa for this cartridge for Christmas... I hope I've been good :)

michelle ccc dt#2

PinkBlingCrafter said...

I love these card super cute!!!!

Lalo aka "missbliss" said...

Super cute little ornament cuts...Who ever got the gift bags must be soo happy to see these cute cards!!!

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH! I LOVE the faces on these! they came out soooo super cute! Awesome job on this weeks challenge! TFS! :o)
THeresa (DT Sister)

Karen said...

These are real cute, and I love your pen stitching & rounded corners. Wonderful creations for the CCC challenge - TFS!
Cheers, Karen
alteredscrapbooking dot com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Yippee Kristen!! You were lucky # 7 and won my blog candy!! Please contact me so I can send you your IRock!!

Monica Ward said...

What a super cute set of mini cards. Great job this challenge.