Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

My photo
Hello everyone I hope you enjoy my blog. I am from Louisiana and I love to create and share all of my creations! I have been married to my wonderful husband for fourteen years and we have three beautiful children. We have two sons one is 2 years old and one is 15 years old, and our Princess is 7 years old. I love my Cricut! I just purchased a Cameo,and I love it too! I started creating with my Cricut four years now ,and I love it , it just is so relaxing for me. I am a homeschooling mom and I stay very busy during the day and I like to craft at night.Thanks for visiting my blog I love hearing from you!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Valentines Day Card

Here is a Valentine's Day card I made for my son using Nate' ABC's Cricut cartridge. I think this cart is so adorable!

Card Recipe:
A2 size card
Stamps: My Creative Time You had me at Chocolate
Cardstock- Paper Trey Ink
Stickles, Twine, White Gel Pen

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the card! :-)

jen said...

I love your card!!! Super cute. I want this cartridge so bad...love it.TFS
hugs,jen
jennyscards.blogspot.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is great, love the embossing!

Sammye Jo said...

HOW adorable is this!!!! Really a super cute card!!!

Anonymous said...

Amazing! its looking fabulous i like it...
Custom gift cards
clear cards