Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

My photo
Hello everyone I hope you enjoy my blog. I am from Louisiana and I love to create and share all of my creations! I have been married to my wonderful husband for fourteen years and we have three beautiful children. We have two sons one is 2 years old and one is 15 years old, and our Princess is 7 years old. I love my Cricut! I just purchased a Cameo,and I love it too! I started creating with my Cricut four years now ,and I love it , it just is so relaxing for me. I am a homeschooling mom and I stay very busy during the day and I like to craft at night.Thanks for visiting my blog I love hearing from you!

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Cricut Cardz Challenge #65

It's time for another Cricut Cardz Challenge . This week's challenge is to make a 9 x 4 tall card using any colors or cartridge of your choice. When I thought of tall card the Cricut Cartridge Stretch Your Imagination came to my mind. I cut these little chicks from that cartridge, and tried to make them look like peeps, thats why some of them are blue:) I used the stamp Hello Chickie from Emma's My Creative Time Color Me Happy Stamp Set! I added some doodling with my white gel pen, and my ribbon and button came from Paper Trey Ink:) This is such a fun challenge come and play along with us  at CCC  and have fun!!!!

Hugs,
Kristin:)

13 comments:

Jovan said...

I think it came out really cute!

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

Love your card. It's so pretty and bright. You're right Stretch Your Imagination is a great cartridge for a tall card.

Vee (CCC DT2)

Suzy said...

Supercute card Kristin! Love those birdies.

Suzy CC#2 dt
http://scrapwithsuzy.blogspot.com

Scrapper69 said...

Kristin... This is ADORABLE! Love the pattern paper and the chicks are sooooo CUTE! Wonderful job with this weeks Challenge! :o)
Theresa CCC DT

L.B. said...

Love your cute stack of chicks. Love these tall cards this week

Karen said...

Oh, this is a TOTALLY cute tall card. I never thought of that cartridge, but what a perfect cart for tall cards! Your doodling just 'makes it'. TFS!
Cheers, Karen
alteredscrapbooking,dot,com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So cute!! love the paper and the adorable chicks!

Cindy said...

WOW it sooo cute!great job on your card,LOVE IT!!!

Janis said...

This just made me smile! :) Janis DT#2

Tori said...

Aww so cute love the little birds! Very nice!

Tori xx

Maria Elena said...

Love those birds !
Have a great Wednesday ;-)
Maria Elena ~
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

created by connie said...

This card is so cute. I love the chicks all stacked up on top of each other and how you decorated them.
Great job!

Connie :) DT2

Susan said...

Cute cat!