Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

My photo
Hello everyone I hope you enjoy my blog. I am from Louisiana and I love to create and share all of my creations! I have been married to my wonderful husband for fourteen years and we have three beautiful children. We have two sons one is 2 years old and one is 15 years old, and our Princess is 7 years old. I love my Cricut! I just purchased a Cameo,and I love it too! I started creating with my Cricut four years now ,and I love it , it just is so relaxing for me. I am a homeschooling mom and I stay very busy during the day and I like to craft at night.Thanks for visiting my blog I love hearing from you!

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Cricut Cardz Challenge #73



Hello to all of my crafty friends!! It's time for another Cricut Cardz Challenge:) This week is to create a beach theme using any colors or cricut cartridge of your choice. I used Life's a Beach Cricut Cartridge for my Umbrella:) and for my duckie I used a Cottage Cutz Die I bought from Peachy Keen:) Hop on over to CCC and play along with us! Have a fabulous day:)

Hugs,
Kristin:)

Recipe:
A2 size card
Papers: Papertrey Ink, Peachy Keen Glitter paper
Sentiment: My Creative Time Just as Little Note To Say.....
Life's A Beach Cricut Cartridge- Umbrella
Duck- Cottage Cutz Die
Twine, White Gel pen

8 comments:

Banner Market said...

Absolutley adorable!! I love the sunkissed look you gave the little ducky. Love it!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So adorable!! Great doodling too!

JenL said...

Great card, the chick is so cute!
I have chosen you to win a blog award. Please follow this link to pick it up: http://3catsandabug.blogspot.com/2011/05/versatile-blogger-award.html

Scrapper69 said...

This turned out soooooo STINKIN' CUTE! I Love that face and what a great umbrella! Adorable! Great job with this weeks challenge! :O)
Theresa (CCC DT)

grammiej said...

cute card!! Love the colors

Karen Aicken said...

Tee hee hee - this is really a fun card for the CCC challenge. That duck is too cute!
Cheers, Karen
alteredscrapbookingdotcom

Sherrie K. said...

Cute, cute card! Just gotta love that chickie and her little expression! Love it:) TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Carol L said...

OMG! She has to be the cutest little ducky EVER!!! Love it :0). Have a blessed weeend!
Hugs, Carol L.