Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

My photo
Hello everyone I hope you enjoy my blog. I am from Louisiana and I love to create and share all of my creations! I have been married to my wonderful husband for fourteen years and we have three beautiful children. We have two sons one is 2 years old and one is 15 years old, and our Princess is 7 years old. I love my Cricut! I just purchased a Cameo,and I love it too! I started creating with my Cricut four years now ,and I love it , it just is so relaxing for me. I am a homeschooling mom and I stay very busy during the day and I like to craft at night.Thanks for visiting my blog I love hearing from you!

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Cricut Cardz Challenge:)

It's time for another Cricut Cardz Challenge! This week is to make a card for a Grandparent's Birthday using any colors or carts of choice. I used Nifty Fifty's Cricut cartridge and cut out this fun image. My grandmother will love this since she loves to dance:) I thought it would be fun to switch it up from the regular birthday card. Come on over to http://www.cricutcardzchallenge.blogspot.com and join in on the fun!

3 comments:

Blue6366 said...

Great take on this week's challenge. It's such a fun looking card and I'm sure that your grandma will love it.

Crafting Misfit said...

I love this! The colors are PERFECT!


You should link this up to the Simply Sunday Challenge at www.gettingcricky.com! Tell her Rebecca "Crafting Misfit" sent you!
If you get a chance you can visit
my Website!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is so fun! Great embossing!

I have been out of town, glad to be back, missed visiting with you!