Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

My photo
Hello everyone I hope you enjoy my blog. I am from Louisiana and I love to create and share all of my creations! I have been married to my wonderful husband for fourteen years and we have three beautiful children. We have two sons one is 2 years old and one is 15 years old, and our Princess is 7 years old. I love my Cricut! I just purchased a Cameo,and I love it too! I started creating with my Cricut four years now ,and I love it , it just is so relaxing for me. I am a homeschooling mom and I stay very busy during the day and I like to craft at night.Thanks for visiting my blog I love hearing from you!

Friday, December 9, 2011

CTV Challenge #2 Crafty Christmas!

Hello my crafty friends! Are you all ready for a challenge over at CARDZ TV. Mary is giving away two stamp sets to the winner "Encouraging Thoughts" and "Make a Wish" !! How exciting is that :) I love Cardz TV stamps they stamp so perfectly! For Challenge #2 it is called Crafty Christmas you can make a Christmas card, tags, home decor item, gift or candy item!   The challenge will go on for December 9th to the 11th. For this challenge I made a tag and I used Cardz Tv Home for Christmas stamp set for my sentiment! I embossed it with silver embossing powder and it embossed perfectly! I used winter woodland cartridge for my deer and some Christmas embellishments I had! I hope you enjoy it and click on the link http://www.cardztv.blogspot.com/ to join the challenge and to see the rest of the projects the DT has made! They are awesome!! Have a great day:)



Hugs,
Kristin

7 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great tag! Love the trim and beautiful details!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful image, ribbon, bow, paper, and holly. Love it!
:) Janis, CTV Stamps DT Sister
pausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

gorgeous tag!

Kate said...

Very Pretty Tag. I just love it the bell too.

Hugs,
Kate

Lizzie Laine said...

Kristin,
I love your tag, it is so pretty!

Unknown said...

What a spectacular tag, awesome job!!

Cindi (ScrapinOMA) said...

Just adorable love that reindeer.