Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

My photo
Hello everyone I hope you enjoy my blog. I am from Louisiana and I love to create and share all of my creations! I have been married to my wonderful husband for fourteen years and we have three beautiful children. We have two sons one is 2 years old and one is 15 years old, and our Princess is 7 years old. I love my Cricut! I just purchased a Cameo,and I love it too! I started creating with my Cricut four years now ,and I love it , it just is so relaxing for me. I am a homeschooling mom and I stay very busy during the day and I like to craft at night.Thanks for visiting my blog I love hearing from you!

Thursday, July 26, 2012

"Anything Goes" Cardz Tv Challenge

Hello and welcome to the CARDZ TV "Anything Goes" Challenge! I would like to thank sweet Mary for keeping me on the Design Team for another term:) This challenge is to create a card or craft project using any colors you would like! For my card I used the Milk bottle on Create A Critter and of course I had to make chocolate milk;) For my sentiment I used CARDZ TV FAQ'S Stamp Set! Mary did such a good job on this set:) I embossed my card with swirls and dots embossing folder, tied some ribbon, and of course I had to use some glitter:)  Stop by Cardz TV and take the  challenge. Mary is giving away a stamp set of your choice to the winner!!  Thanks for stopping by my blog, lots of hugs!!! 

Kristin:)

13 comments:

Shawnee said...

Very cute, Kristin. I love the embossing folder you used on this project. The Peachy keen stamp face is adorable as well. Great job!!

Jeri said...

This is so adorable, Kristin. I wondered how I could use that particular stamp, now I know. Thanks for making it chocolate milk. I love chocolate milk. Wouldn't touch the white stuff, though.

girlia said...

Awesome job. Love that face on the milk jar.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute! Nice embossing! Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Marilyn's Cricut Crafts said...

Glitter looks great on this card!

Migdalia said...

Super Cute Card!!!Great Job!!TFS
Migdalia

Sharon said...

Oh my gosh! This is fantastic Kristin!! I so love this milk bottle and the sparkly straw!!! And of course you have to make it chocolate!!! I love both white and chocolate milk. I just love milk!!! :)

Karen said...

Kristin this card is beyond cute. The face on the glittery milk bottle is so fabulous.

Mimi said...

Kristin, this is the cutest! Love the stickles for the milk! I had to try and find some glitter paper today as I had your card in my mind!

mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com

~ Jo ~ said...

Now how cute is this card??? Love that cute face on the milk bottle... and love the sentiment! Goes perfect!

Hugs,
Jo

The Queen (Laura) said...

I love the cute milk bottle! Great job!

Lots of Hugs,
Laura

Jennifer said...

Fun card <3 it!
Jennifer CTVS DT

mum of two said...

What a cute project! I love all the bling and embossing :) TFS

michelle
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com