Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

My photo
Hello everyone I hope you enjoy my blog. I am from Louisiana and I love to create and share all of my creations! I have been married to my wonderful husband for fourteen years and we have three beautiful children. We have two sons one is 2 years old and one is 15 years old, and our Princess is 7 years old. I love my Cricut! I just purchased a Cameo,and I love it too! I started creating with my Cricut four years now ,and I love it , it just is so relaxing for me. I am a homeschooling mom and I stay very busy during the day and I like to craft at night.Thanks for visiting my blog I love hearing from you!

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Cricut Cardz Challenge #116


Happy Wednesday! 

Today begins a brand new challenge over at Cardz TV... it's time for Cricut Cardz Ch#116.  

CCC # 116:  "CREATURE FEATURE"
Make a card for Halloween 
using the CARD FEATURE from any Cricut cartridge,
and using any colors you'd like.
Ch Begins: Wed, Sept 12th @ 12:01 am EST
Ch Ends: Tues, Sept 25th @ Noon EST
Prize: 1 set of Cardz TV Stamps
Winner Announced Wed, Sept 26th @ Cardz TV

Here is my Halloween "card feature" card...


I used Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge for the shape of the card. For my ghost I used 
Simply Charmed, and I added a peachy face:) My papers are from DCWV. My sentiment Yikes  is from CARDZ TV MORE SPOOKY SAYINGS!

Have a great crafty day!!
Hugs,
Kristin:)

7 comments:

Blue6366 said...

Great job on this week's challenge. I love the shape and look you gave your card. It's perfect for this week's challenge.

snappy scrappy said...

So cute with the spooky face! Lee-Ann :)

Migdalia said...

Super Cute Card!!!TFS

Sharon said...

I love it!!! Just love it!!!! That face is great and the bg ghost paper is perfect! :)

Jeri said...

Great card, Kristin. I love who well the ghost image matches the background paper.

Norma said...

Hi Kristin:0 It's been a while and I wanted to stop by and say hi:) I hope all is very well for you. Your blog is so pretty and love your super cute Halloween card!! TFS and have a fantastic Day!!
Hugs,
Norma

Scrapper69 said...

What a great card Kristin! I LOVE the spooky face you used... Makes the ghost look even scarier! :o)

Theresa (CCC DT SISTER)