Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

My photo
Hello everyone I hope you enjoy my blog. I am from Louisiana and I love to create and share all of my creations! I have been married to my wonderful husband for fourteen years and we have three beautiful children. We have two sons one is 2 years old and one is 15 years old, and our Princess is 7 years old. I love my Cricut! I just purchased a Cameo,and I love it too! I started creating with my Cricut four years now ,and I love it , it just is so relaxing for me. I am a homeschooling mom and I stay very busy during the day and I like to craft at night.Thanks for visiting my blog I love hearing from you!

Friday, October 5, 2012

Cardz Tv Stamps Design Team Ch#16 Buttons and Boo's!!!


Today is the beginning of a brand new challenge for


"Buttons & Boo's!"

Starts: Friday, Oct. 5th@ 12:00 am EST
Ends: Thurs, Oct. 11th @ Noon EST
Details: Create a card, layout or craft project for Halloween using Buttons
Prize: 1 set of Cardz TV Stamps of the winner's choice
Winner (chosen by random.org) Announced: Friday, Oct. 12th @ Cardz TV

So excited to show you what I made for this challenge!






For my card I used the new Cardz Tv Oct. 31st Stamp set!! This set is awesome for Halloween!!! I just love the Bingo card and of course I had to add some buttons!!!  I also used the new Teddy Bear Parade Cricut Cartridge!!I just Love this cartridge!! My papers are from a Martha Stewart Halloween paper pad that I had from last year, and I added stickles and ribbon! I hope everyone stops by Cardz Tv and  picks up this set it is awesome!!!  Have a great crafty day!!!

Kristin:)

13 comments:

Migdalia said...

Adorable card!!Sweet!TFS

mum of two said...

Love it Kristin! The sparkle on the pumpkin is perfect :)

michelle
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...love that bear with sparkle!! Lee-Ann :)

Sharon said...

Oh my goodness! This is so adorable!! Love the little pumpkin bear. Love how you sparkled him up! The bg paper, the bingo card and the polka dotted ribbon are just great! Love it!!! :)

Sarah said...

Ahhhhh-dorable! I have this bear cut waiting for me...just might have to put it together...hope it's as adorable as this :)

The Queen (Laura) said...

This is so adorable! Love the glittery pumpkin! Great job!
Lots of Hugs,
Laura
CTVS DT Sister

Ginger said...

Really cute card!

Hugs,
Ginger
DT Sister

Lizzie Laine said...

Adorable pumpkin bear Kristin, love the glitter!

~ Jo ~ said...

This card is just too cute for words! Love this!!!

Hugs,
Jo
DT Sister

Jennifer said...

Too cute!!! DT Sister

readysetstamp said...

What a cute design. The touch of sparkle is so cute! XOXO

Julie DT Sister

Pam said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!
Pam
http://scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com/
pamdanner1973@gmail.com

Crafty Moni said...

Adorable! I love all the embellishments and detail on your card:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.