Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

My photo
Hello everyone I hope you enjoy my blog. I am from Louisiana and I love to create and share all of my creations! I have been married to my wonderful husband for fourteen years and we have three beautiful children. We have two sons one is 2 years old and one is 15 years old, and our Princess is 7 years old. I love my Cricut! I just purchased a Cameo,and I love it too! I started creating with my Cricut four years now ,and I love it , it just is so relaxing for me. I am a homeschooling mom and I stay very busy during the day and I like to craft at night.Thanks for visiting my blog I love hearing from you!

Friday, March 8, 2013

Cardz Tv Design Team It's So You Challenge!!


Cardz TV Ch# 26 "It's SO You!"
Make a card, layout or craft project using YOUR favorite colors.
Starts: Fri, Mar 8
Ends: Thurs, Mar 21 @ Noon EST
Prize: 1 set of Cardz TV Stamps 

Here is my project for this challenge:

For my card I used an A2 size card. My little duckie came from Baby Steps Cricut Cartrdige. My papers were from American Crafts Cardstock, and scraps. I used CARDZ TV STAMPS OH BABY for my sentiment so cute:) I hope you enjoyed my card and hop on over to Cardz TV and join in on the challenge with us. 
Have a happy crafty day,
Kristin:)

Come play with us!

...


11 comments:

Jeri said...

Precious baby card. What a great design.

Sharon said...

How perfectly adorable!! I so love your little ducky diaper pin! Wonderful card!! :)

Migdalia said...

TOTALLY Cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

Mimi said...

Sweet, sweet card! Love that little duck!


mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com
Cardztv Design Team Sister

Lizzie Laine said...

Kristin,
Your little duckie card is so sweet, nice touch using the pearls!

Elaine

mum of two said...

Kristin this is adorable!! That cartridge has so many cute cuts on it! I need to explore it more. TFS :)

Michelle (DT sister)
Purple Monkey Moments

~ Jo ~ said...

Oh this is an adorable baby card. I love that little baby chick, so cute!

Hugs,
Jo

Cards and Crafts by Sheree said...

Kristin, this is such an adorable card! I love your fav colors...they are mine too!
Hugs!

girlia said...

This is so sweet. Love the little duck pin.

Jennifer said...

Adorable!

readysetstamp said...

I have a baby card that I need to made and I so want to scrap lift this!!! XOXO, Julie. :0)