Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

My photo
Hello everyone I hope you enjoy my blog. I am from Louisiana and I love to create and share all of my creations! I have been married to my wonderful husband for fourteen years and we have three beautiful children. We have two sons one is 2 years old and one is 15 years old, and our Princess is 7 years old. I love my Cricut! I just purchased a Cameo,and I love it too! I started creating with my Cricut four years now ,and I love it , it just is so relaxing for me. I am a homeschooling mom and I stay very busy during the day and I like to craft at night.Thanks for visiting my blog I love hearing from you!

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Celebrate the Harvest Cardz Tv Go to Girls Challenge!

 Celebrate the Harvest. Make a card, layout or project that celebrates the summers harvest. For my card when I think of fall I think of all the leaves falling!! So i created a card that looks like I will be raking leaves;) I cut the rake and the leaves from the silhouette store. For the sentiment I used Cardz Tv Stamps FALL FUN stamp set! I just love this set it is so much fun! I embossed my card using cuttlebug folder divine swirl, added some twine and my sentiment. I hope you enjoy my card and head on over to http://www,cardztv.blogspot.com/ and see what the ladies have created! Mary will be choosing a winner for a stamp set for this challenge so be sure to play! Have a fun crafty day!



Hugs,
Kristin

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Eeek so cute! I hate raking leaves but LOVE this card :) Sooooo stinkin' cute!

Mimi said...

I'm loving the texture in this card! Awesome - really looks like fall!

mimiscraftcorner.blogspot.com
Cardztv DT

Blue6366 said...

Now this is a great card. And I love that you used the swirly embossing folder to go along with your leaves. It makes me feel like I'm watching the wind pick them up and dance all around me.

The Queen (Laura) said...

Love that you've made a tall card. I love how you tied the sentiment to the rake. So cute!
Lots of Hugs,
Laura