Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

My photo
Hello everyone I hope you enjoy my blog. I am from Louisiana and I love to create and share all of my creations! I have been married to my wonderful husband for fourteen years and we have three beautiful children. We have two sons one is 2 years old and one is 15 years old, and our Princess is 7 years old. I love my Cricut! I just purchased a Cameo,and I love it too! I started creating with my Cricut four years now ,and I love it , it just is so relaxing for me. I am a homeschooling mom and I stay very busy during the day and I like to craft at night.Thanks for visiting my blog I love hearing from you!

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Cardz Tv Go to Galz Challenge #37 " Breast Cancer Awareness"

Challenge #37 - "Breast Cancer Awareness" Create a card, project or layout for Breast Cancer Awareness!  The winner of this challenge will be picked by random.org from the challenge entries. The challenge prize for each challenge will  be a set of CTV stamps. For my card I used the Cardz Tv Sentiments Simply Said! I stamped a Ribbon on my cardstock and ran it through the cuttlebug using swiss dots embossing folder. I added some emblishments around the card to give it an extra touch! I hope you enjoy my project and head on over to Cardz Tv and join in on our challenge!


Have a great crafty day!
Hugs,
Kristin

7 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Your card turned out so pretty I love the embossing and pearls just the perfect touch. I also luv the CARDZ TV stamp set you chose. Great job!!

Link Up for Pink said...

Beautiful card, please stop by LUFP and link up your card. We have over $1K worth of prizes to giveaway! :)
http://www.linkupforpink.com/2013/10/3rd-annual-link-up-for-pink.html

Migdalia said...

A wonderful job on the embossing. Beautiful card!
Please join us at Cut It Up Challenge.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

mum of two said...

Kristin, this is so pretty! I love the embossing. TFS :)

Michelle (DT sister)
Purple Monkey Moments

Sharon said...

This is so so pretty Kristin!! I love the ribbon, the colors and that great embossing. Love the added pearls in the corners. Great card!!!! :)

Jeri said...

Kristen I love all the embossing on this and the pretty pearls in the corners. Beautiful!

The Queen (Laura) said...

So pretty! Love the pearls and the embossing. Great job!
Lots of Hugs,
Laura