Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

My photo
Hello everyone I hope you enjoy my blog. I am from Louisiana and I love to create and share all of my creations! I have been married to my wonderful husband for fourteen years and we have three beautiful children. We have two sons one is 2 years old and one is 15 years old, and our Princess is 7 years old. I love my Cricut! I just purchased a Cameo,and I love it too! I started creating with my Cricut four years now ,and I love it , it just is so relaxing for me. I am a homeschooling mom and I stay very busy during the day and I like to craft at night.Thanks for visiting my blog I love hearing from you!

Friday, May 14, 2010

New Card For Challenges:)





Hi guys, I was looking through my create a critter cart and I wanted to make a card for a couple of challenges. I had to make the little bear:) I am entering this card in the Challenge #3 Made by Momo. I also wanted to enter this card in the Cricut Cardz Challenge. This weeks challenge was to add three circles using any cart. Hope I win:)

Hugs,
Kristin:)

0 comments: