Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

My photo
Hello everyone I hope you enjoy my blog. I am from Louisiana and I love to create and share all of my creations! I have been married to my wonderful husband for fourteen years and we have three beautiful children. We have two sons one is 2 years old and one is 15 years old, and our Princess is 7 years old. I love my Cricut! I just purchased a Cameo,and I love it too! I started creating with my Cricut four years now ,and I love it , it just is so relaxing for me. I am a homeschooling mom and I stay very busy during the day and I like to craft at night.Thanks for visiting my blog I love hearing from you!

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge


Hi This is my first time entering Peachy Keen Stamps challenge:) I love these new Critter face stamps, they are awesome!

9 comments:

My Creative Time said...

yaaaah, it's working now!! Your card is just TOOO adorable for words!! I LOVE IT!! Thanks so much for joining us @ Peachy Keen, hopefully we will see you in futures challenges!
hugs,
Emma;)

Kristin said...

Checking to see if comments are working)

Janice W. said...

Glad you fixed it! Your card is super cute! Thanks for playing along with us at PKS!

Nikki Foraker said...

OMGOSH!!!! This is so stinkin' cute I almost can't stand it!!! I just ADORE your card!!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at PeachyKeen!!! GOOD LUCK!!!! ;o)

Nikki

p.s. I hope you will KEEP playing along with us! Can't wait to see what you do with futures challenges!!!!!!

Carol<>< said...

so cute!
Carol <><

Joanna said...

OMG how adorable! I need to get those stamps!

Anonymous said...

Just tooooooo cute.... love it! Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. HUGS...SK :)

Kathy said...

This is too cute! I love your interpretation of the sketch.

Tanya said...

Love those critters and I need some of those Critter face stamps!! Too cute!