Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

My photo
Hello everyone I hope you enjoy my blog. I am from Louisiana and I love to create and share all of my creations! I have been married to my wonderful husband for fourteen years and we have three beautiful children. We have two sons one is 2 years old and one is 15 years old, and our Princess is 7 years old. I love my Cricut! I just purchased a Cameo,and I love it too! I started creating with my Cricut four years now ,and I love it , it just is so relaxing for me. I am a homeschooling mom and I stay very busy during the day and I like to craft at night.Thanks for visiting my blog I love hearing from you!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Cricut Cardz Challenge:)



This week at Cricut Cardz Challenge is to make a card using the Card Feature on any cartridge or colors you would like. I used the Birthday Bash Cricut Cartridge and selected the card feature for the gumball machine. I wanted to make it very colorful and fun! So I made it bright with stickles and I used some glossy accents for the top where the gumballs are. Hop on over to CCC and see the other design team members projects for some great inspiration! Have a great day!!!


Hugs,
Kristin

5 comments:

K-E Kreations said...

Love it! The stitching detail is great.

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

Very nice. You wanted to make it colorful and fun and I'd say you were successful!!! Love it!

Scrapper69 said...

This turned out wonderful Kristen! Great job with this weeks challenge! :o)
Theresa (DT Sister)

{Raechel} said...

sooo super cute!
TFS~Raechel
http://raechelscards.blogspot.com/

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is so super fun!