Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

My photo
Hello everyone I hope you enjoy my blog. I am from Louisiana and I love to create and share all of my creations! I have been married to my wonderful husband for fourteen years and we have three beautiful children. We have two sons one is 2 years old and one is 15 years old, and our Princess is 7 years old. I love my Cricut! I just purchased a Cameo,and I love it too! I started creating with my Cricut four years now ,and I love it , it just is so relaxing for me. I am a homeschooling mom and I stay very busy during the day and I like to craft at night.Thanks for visiting my blog I love hearing from you!

Monday, June 13, 2011

Scrapbookaholic By Abby Challenge #7 Fathers Day!!

It's challenge time over at SCRAPBOOKAHOLICBYABBY . This challenge is to make a Father's Day card using the sketch  below! For my card I used my new cartridge Camping Critters:) I hope you like it! Head on over and take the challenge! Our sponsor for this challenge is Sakura Jelly Roll Pens:) 

Have a great day:)

11 comments:

Unknown said...

This is totally adorable! You did an awesome job with the sketch :)

Anonymous said...

This is so cute!! You should link it to Dusti's Father's Day Linky Party.
tfs
Deanne
http://www.scrappinwithcricut.com/2011/06/fathers-day-link-up-party_11.html

Anonymous said...

This is adorable, it is so hard to make masculine cards, but you hit the nail on the head with this one. I am a new follower!
tfs
Deanne
http://deannescreativejuice.blogspot.com/

Blue6366 said...

Great job on your card....I love the campin critters cart and you used it beautifully for this fun sketch.

Unknown said...

Oh my is this adorable!!! I really love the colors. Great papers too. I love how you put just a touch of ribbon, but the perfect color for a guy. Great sentiment too:)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great card, love the paper and nice work on following the sketch!

Anonymous said...

This is adorable!!! I love it!

Stop by my blog for our Father's Day Blog Hop:)
Myself and a couple of others are giving away some fun Blog Candy:)
http://chatterscene-mom.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

This is adorable:) I love it:)

Stop by my blog for our Father's Day Blog Hop:)
Myself and a couple of others are giving away some fun Blog Candy:)
http://chatterscene-mom.blogspot.com

created by connie said...

LOVE this!!! My dad is a hunter and fisher and would love it too.
:)

Anonymous said...

such a cute card! And it just made me smile!!!

Sammye Jo said...

LOVE it!!!