Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

My photo
Hello everyone I hope you enjoy my blog. I am from Louisiana and I love to create and share all of my creations! I have been married to my wonderful husband for fourteen years and we have three beautiful children. We have two sons one is 2 years old and one is 15 years old, and our Princess is 7 years old. I love my Cricut! I just purchased a Cameo,and I love it too! I started creating with my Cricut four years now ,and I love it , it just is so relaxing for me. I am a homeschooling mom and I stay very busy during the day and I like to craft at night.Thanks for visiting my blog I love hearing from you!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Cricut Cardz Challenge #101 Valentines

It's Cricut Cardz Challenge time over at CARDZ TV! For challenge #101 is to make a Valentine's Day card using any colors or cartridges you would like:) For my card I used my Cricut Imagine and used the Better Together cartridge to cut this cute little bear out! I added some buttons and twine, simple as that :) Head on over to Cardz TV and join in on the challenge and see what the other Design Team members have created!! Have a great day:)


Hugs,
Kristin:)

9 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

This is so sweet. I love how you cut out the sentiment stamp. Love this! Have a fun, creative day!
:) Janis
pausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com

mum of two said...

Cutest bear ever! I just love everything about this card. TFS :)
michelle
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

Scrapper69 said...

Hi Kristin! Had to stop by to tell ya how CUTE your card is for this weeks Challenge! I think that bear is adorable and I never even thought to used my Imagine and that cartridge... Great idea! :o)

Theresa (CCC DT SISTER)
www.miislucky.blogspot.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is so sweet! Love the great color combo!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

Too cute!!!

Vee (CCC DT)

Anonymous said...

So cute!

Thank you!

www.suzanneroseberrydesign.blogspot.com
zannierose@earthlink.net

Scrappy Doo said...

what a cute card!!!
:)

Alice said...

Hi Kristin,
Love you ideas, help me to create my own cards
Thanks, Alice

Anonymous said...

Oh this card with a bear is so sweet !
Look at the way he is standing...

Plastic Gift Cards
Cleaar Business Cards