Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

My photo
Hello everyone I hope you enjoy my blog. I am from Louisiana and I love to create and share all of my creations! I have been married to my wonderful husband for fourteen years and we have three beautiful children. We have two sons one is 2 years old and one is 15 years old, and our Princess is 7 years old. I love my Cricut! I just purchased a Cameo,and I love it too! I started creating with my Cricut four years now ,and I love it , it just is so relaxing for me. I am a homeschooling mom and I stay very busy during the day and I like to craft at night.Thanks for visiting my blog I love hearing from you!

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Cricut Cardz Challenge You Take The Cake

Hi Crafty friends, It's Cricut Cardz Challenge time and this week's theme is You Take The Cake!! Make a Birthday card with a cake or a cupcake on it using any cartridges you would like! For my card I used the Cricut Imagine Cartridge Yummy for my cupcake. I think cupcakes are so yummy:) I added some bling to my cupcake and used pop dots to stick it on the card. I used Cardz Tv Stamps Ticket Talk for the sentiment Happy Birthday:) You can find these stamps at http://www.cardztv.blogspot.com ! Stop by and join the fun challenge and see what the other Design Team members have created:) Have a wonderful day!!!!

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Looks pretty YUMMY to me too! I LOVE seeing everyone using their Imagine machines.... Lots of fun and a great card for this challenge! :o)

Theresa (Cricut Cardz DT Sister)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super yummy! Love the great paper on this!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com