Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

My photo
Hello everyone I hope you enjoy my blog. I am from Louisiana and I love to create and share all of my creations! I have been married to my wonderful husband for fourteen years and we have three beautiful children. We have two sons one is 2 years old and one is 15 years old, and our Princess is 7 years old. I love my Cricut! I just purchased a Cameo,and I love it too! I started creating with my Cricut four years now ,and I love it , it just is so relaxing for me. I am a homeschooling mom and I stay very busy during the day and I like to craft at night.Thanks for visiting my blog I love hearing from you!

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Cardz Tv Challenge Baby New Year


Cardz TV Ch# 22 "Baby New Year"
Make a card, layout, or craft project for a new baby.
Starts: Fri, Jan 11
Ends: Thurs, Jan 24 @ Noon EST
Prize: 1 set of Cardz TV Stamps 

Here is my project for this challenge:
For my card I used Teddy Bear Parade Cricut Cartridge. I added some stickles, buttons, and ribbon. My sentiment Is Cardz Tv Stamps "OH BABY"!


Come play with us!

...



15 comments:

sophiesmama said...

Kristin, this is just the cutest card ever!! I love this little bear, and all the glitter...it's just adorable!!! Thank you so much for sharing your time and talent with the CTV Design Team!
Big Hugs,
Mary

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!! Lee-Ann :)

Rae Ann said...

Love that Teddy Bear Parade cartridge. This is adorable.
Rae Ann O.

Karen said...

Kristen love your blinged out little darling. So super sweet. Karen (DTS)

Jeri said...

Oh my goodness, I love the sparkle you added to the teddy. Super cute card!
Jeri (DTS)

Sharon said...

Oh my goodness!! Look at all of that glittery shine!!! I love it!! A true little girl with her sparkle! Love the buttons and ribbon/bow!! :)

Ginger said...

Super cute card Kristin! Love all the sparkle!

~ Jo ~ said...

Oh this card is sooooo cute!!! I just love that baby bear!

Hugs,
Jo

Mimi said...

Loving the bling! This is such a cute bear!
Hugs
Mimi, Cardztv DT Sister

Migdalia said...

Super Duper Cute Card!Your Bear is ao ADORABLE!Love the Sparkles!
Migdalia

Sarah said...

Oh baby this is so cute-- love the glitter-- super fun!

Anonymous said...

I love the stickles on this card! It really brings it to life and plays on the sentiment! XOXO, Julie. :0)

Jennifer said...

Super adorable card and I love the glitter!!!

Unknown said...

Love your card and the bling.
Rachelle
DT Sister

mum of two said...

Great minds think alike! Love the sparkle. TFS :)

Michelle (DT sister)
Purple Monkey Moments