Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

My photo
Hello everyone I hope you enjoy my blog. I am from Louisiana and I love to create and share all of my creations! I have been married to my wonderful husband for fourteen years and we have three beautiful children. We have two sons one is 2 years old and one is 15 years old, and our Princess is 7 years old. I love my Cricut! I just purchased a Cameo,and I love it too! I started creating with my Cricut four years now ,and I love it , it just is so relaxing for me. I am a homeschooling mom and I stay very busy during the day and I like to craft at night.Thanks for visiting my blog I love hearing from you!

Friday, January 25, 2013

Cardz Tv Challenge Red, White, and Black only:)

Cardz TV Ch# 23 "Color Challenge"
Make a card, layout, or craft project using RED, BLACK, and WHITE ONLY!
Starts: Fri, Jan 25
Ends: Thurs, Feb 7 @ Noon EST
Prize: 1 set of Cardz TV Stamps 

Here is my project for this challenge:
For my project I used Create A Critter 2 for my little bear. I added some stickles to her bow and heart! For my sentiment I used Cardz Tv Ticket Talk!  I always turn to this stamp set when I am making my cards ( love it)! I hope you enjoyed my card. Have a great crafty day!
Come play with us!

...

16 comments:

mum of two said...

I love this little koala! I haven't cut her yet, but one of these days... I love the glitter. TFS :)

Michelle (DT sister)
Purple Monkey Moments

Georgiana said...

Super cute koala!

Ginger said...

Super cute Koala!! Love him!!

Jeri said...

Don't you just love that sweet little bear. I used it to make a Valentine for my granddaughter. Love how you sparkled her up. I'm going to have to go back and add some glitter to my granddaughter's because she loves "sparkles".
Jeri(DT Sister)

girlia said...

so cute

Mimi said...

Love this card! It just makes me smile!

mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com
Cardztv DT sister!

The Queen (Laura) said...

She is adorable! I love the stickled bow and heart. Cute!
Lots of Hugs,
Laura
(DT Sister)

Migdalia said...

Super Duper Cute!!
Migdalia

Sarah said...

This little koala is so cute! love how this turned out :)

Jennifer said...

Sweetness!!!!

Anonymous said...

I didn't even know this little guy was on CC2! He's so cute!!! I love him! XOXO, Julie. :0)

mum of two said...

Super cute Kristin! I love her sparkle. TFS :)

Michelle (DT sister)
Purple Monkey Moments

Sharon said...

How adorable!! Love her glittery bow! :)

Joan Smith said...

your little koala is so huggably sweet I love what you created this card just has the look of "I Love Your"

Unknown said...

This is so cute! I love the little bear and all the glitter.
Rachelle

Unknown said...

this is so cute! I love it! Love the glitter :)