Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

My photo
Hello everyone I hope you enjoy my blog. I am from Louisiana and I love to create and share all of my creations! I have been married to my wonderful husband for fourteen years and we have three beautiful children. We have two sons one is 2 years old and one is 15 years old, and our Princess is 7 years old. I love my Cricut! I just purchased a Cameo,and I love it too! I started creating with my Cricut four years now ,and I love it , it just is so relaxing for me. I am a homeschooling mom and I stay very busy during the day and I like to craft at night.Thanks for visiting my blog I love hearing from you!

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Cardz Tv Challenge Galz #32 Back To School"




Hi everyone! We’re back from our Summer vacation with some new, fun challenges, and a new name! We’ve divided our large Cardz TV Design Team into 2 smaller teams, and we’re now Cardz TV Challenge Go-To Galz, and Cardz TV Linky Party Go-To Galz! We’ll be rotating every other week, so each week on Cardz TV, you’ll have a chance to enter our challenge, or link up to our linky party! We’re really excited about this new format, and hope you’ll play along! As always, we’ll use random.org to pick a winner for each challenge or linky party, for Cardz TV Stamps and lots of other fun prizes! The Cardz TV Go-To Galz have been really creative in choosing their challenge, and linky party themes, SO…are you ready for some fun?

This is what our Cardz TV Challenge Go-To Galz have come up with for this week:

Challenge #32 “Back to School”
Create a card, layout or craft for back to school.
You have until noon EST, Thursday, August 8th, to post your name and a link to your creation, using Inlinkz below. Many of you have asked, and no, you don't have to use Cardz TV Stamps to enter!




I hope you come on over to http://www.cardztv.blogspot.com/ and join in on the fun!
Have a fun crafty day
Hugs,
Kristin:)

Supplies Used:
Cardz Tv Stamps- "Garden Greetings"
Cardstock- DCWV School time paperstack, Papertrey Ink- Craft Cardstock
Apple- Cricut Cartridge Hello Kitty
Folder Die- My Creative Time
Stickles Red, Paperclip

8 comments:

Mimi said...

Cute! Love that die - need to see if I have it! Your colors are perfect!


mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com
Cardztv Design Team - Go to Gals

~ Jo ~ said...

Such a fun card for back to school! I love that apple and file folder, too cute! Have a great weekend Kristin!

Hugs,
Jo
xox

Jeri said...

How cute is this!?! Love the sparkle on the apple!

The Queen (Laura) said...

So cute! Love the file folder die you've used. The apple looks delicious. Great job!
Lots of Hugs,
Laura

Unknown said...

I love your back to school card!
Hugs
Rachelle

girlia said...

Great job

Sharon said...

What an awesome sparkly apple!! I love it and I love the file folder behind it!! Great card Kristin!!! :)

Blue6366 said...

I'm really loving your card. Especially the bling on the apple. Great job on the challenge.