Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

My photo
Hello everyone I hope you enjoy my blog. I am from Louisiana and I love to create and share all of my creations! I have been married to my wonderful husband for fourteen years and we have three beautiful children. We have two sons one is 2 years old and one is 15 years old, and our Princess is 7 years old. I love my Cricut! I just purchased a Cameo,and I love it too! I started creating with my Cricut four years now ,and I love it , it just is so relaxing for me. I am a homeschooling mom and I stay very busy during the day and I like to craft at night.Thanks for visiting my blog I love hearing from you!

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Cardz Tv Go To Galz Challenge #33 "Seeing Red"

 Welcome to Cardz Tv Go To Galz Challenge #33 " Seeing Red" For this challenge we are to
Create a card, layout or craft using red as the main color.



 For my card I used a little bird from the silhouette store. For my sentiment I used Cardz Tv "FOR THE BIRDS" Stamp set. I used red card stock from paper trey ink for my card base, and vintage creme for the white on my card. I used an Eksuccess punch and some white ribbon. I hope you all enjoyed my card and hop on over to CardzTV to take the challenge and see what the other Go To Galz have created! Have a great crafty day!

Hugs,
Kristin

9 comments:

teachdanz said...

adorable card Kristin!! love your red bird :-)
hugs,
your DT sister
Nicole

Joan Smith said...

Your card is so precious I luv you 'lil birdie. You really did a great job nailing the "Seeing Red" challenge. Love your punched lace strip perfect and your ribbon just perfect touches. GREAT JOB!!

Jeri said...

Oh, this is so darn "tweet", Kristin. Perfect image, perfect sentiment. Love it!

Sharon said...

Love your darling bird Kristin!! The heart shaped wing is so cute. :)

Deanna Mulder said...

Such a sweet card! I love it. That little bird is adorable.

The Queen (Laura) said...

So "tweet!" Love the bird. Great job!
Lots of Hugs,
Laura

Mimi said...

Love this little red bird!!!! Great card.


Cathy (aka Mimi)
http://mimiscraftingcorner.blogspot.com
Cardztv Design Team Sister

~ Jo ~ said...

This is a sweet card! I love that cute bird... the papers are pretty and the sentiment is just perfect.

Hugs,
Jo
xox

Sharon said...

Nice site, I love your divider ruler with flourish & flowers

Sharon