Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

My photo
Hello everyone I hope you enjoy my blog. I am from Louisiana and I love to create and share all of my creations! I have been married to my wonderful husband for fourteen years and we have three beautiful children. We have two sons one is 2 years old and one is 15 years old, and our Princess is 7 years old. I love my Cricut! I just purchased a Cameo,and I love it too! I started creating with my Cricut four years now ,and I love it , it just is so relaxing for me. I am a homeschooling mom and I stay very busy during the day and I like to craft at night.Thanks for visiting my blog I love hearing from you!

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Cardz Tv Challenge "To Die For"


Happy Friday! Today starts a brand new

CTVS Ch#20 "To Die For!"
Starts: Friday, Nov 30th @ 12:00 am EST
Ends: Thursday, Dec 6th @ NOON EST
Details: Create a card, layout or craft project using 
DIE CUTS FROM YOUR MANUAL OR ELECTRONIC CUTTING MACHINE
Prize: 1 set of Cardz TV Stamps of the winner's choice
(shop Cardz TV Stamps... HERE)
Winner (chosen by random.org) Announced: Friday, Dec 7th @ Cardz TV

Here's my "To Die For" project:

insert project here

Want to play with us? You can enter your project below or hop over to Cardz TV to check out what my Design Team Sisters have created and enter your project there!
...

7 comments:

Sharon said...

I so love your card!! The tree is fabulous and I love the bulbs in the corners. And you have the most perfect bg paper!! Awesome card!!!! :)

Mimi said...

That tree is awesome! Loved that you used the gems! I must try it!

www.mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com
Cardztv DT Sister!

Jennifer said...

Love how you decorated your tree lovely card!! DT Sister

readysetstamp said...

I love your card, the tree and bling is so cute! XOXO, Julie. :0)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great tree! Love all the xmas lights! Carri~Abusybee

Migdalia said...

Awesome Card!Love it!
Have a wonderful Sunday,
Migdalia

~ Jo ~ said...

Oh I just love this card!!! It reminds me of Christmas Eve.. when all the lights are twinkling and the tree is all it up... just love this!!

Hugs,
Jo
DT Sister