Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

My photo
Hello everyone I hope you enjoy my blog. I am from Louisiana and I love to create and share all of my creations! I have been married to my wonderful husband for fourteen years and we have three beautiful children. We have two sons one is 2 years old and one is 15 years old, and our Princess is 7 years old. I love my Cricut! I just purchased a Cameo,and I love it too! I started creating with my Cricut four years now ,and I love it , it just is so relaxing for me. I am a homeschooling mom and I stay very busy during the day and I like to craft at night.Thanks for visiting my blog I love hearing from you!

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Cricut Cardz Challenge #120 Thanksgiving!


It's Wednesday! That means it's time for a brand new challenge at Cardz TV!

It's time for Cricut Cardz Ch#120.  

CCC # 120:  "An Attitude of Gratitude"

Make a card for THANKSGIVING
using any Cricut cartridge(s),
colors you'd like.

Ch Begins: Wed, Nov 7th @ 12:01 am EST
Ch Ends: Tues, Nov 20th @ Noon EST
Prize: 1 set of Cardz TV Stamps

Winner Announced Wed, Nov 21st @ Cardz TV

Here's my project I made for this challenge:

                             For my card I used my Cricut Imagine for the pattern paper from the cartridge Enjoy the Seasons! My little pie came from Simply Charmed. I used Cardz Tv Stamps Ticket Talk for the sentiment Happy Thanksgiving!! I added a few buttons and tied a bow. I hope you enjoyed my project and stop by Cardz Tv and see what the amazing DT has made and don't forget to join the challenge!!! Have a great crafty day:)

Hugs,
Kristin:)                                   

3 comments:

Mimi said...

Kristen, this is gorgeous! It looks like you have a "cut out" or window!

mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com
Cardztv DT Sister

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super sweet pie! Great papers! Carri~Abusybee

Migdalia said...

Super Duper Cute!!
Have a wonderful Monday,
Migdalia