Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

My photo
Hello everyone I hope you enjoy my blog. I am from Louisiana and I love to create and share all of my creations! I have been married to my wonderful husband for fourteen years and we have three beautiful children. We have two sons one is 2 years old and one is 15 years old, and our Princess is 7 years old. I love my Cricut! I just purchased a Cameo,and I love it too! I started creating with my Cricut four years now ,and I love it , it just is so relaxing for me. I am a homeschooling mom and I stay very busy during the day and I like to craft at night.Thanks for visiting my blog I love hearing from you!

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Cricut Cardz Tv Design Team Challenge #18 I am so Thankful!

Happy Friday! Today starts a brand new

CTVS Ch#18 "I'm So Thankful"
Starts: Friday, Nov 2nd @ 12:00 am EST
Ends: Thursday, Nov 8th @ NOON EST
Details: Create a card, layout or craft project for Thanksgiving
Prize: 1 set of Cardz TV Stamps of the winner's choice
(shop Cardz TV Stamps... HERE)
Winner (chosen by random.org) Announced: Friday, Nov 9th @ Cardz TV

Here's my "I'm So Thankful" project:

For my card I used my Cricut Imagine Enjoy the Seasons for my papers and my turkey:) I had to add some feathers too. The great sentiment is from Cardz TV Fall Fun Stamp Set! I hope you enjoyed my card! Have a great crafty day:)


Want to play with us? You can enter your project below or hop over to Cardz TV to check out what my Design Team Sisters have created and enter your project there!
...

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

The flowers and bow really make this extra special. XOXO, Julie.
:0)

DT Sister

Anonymous said...

The flower and the bow really make this extra special. XOXO, Julie. :0)


DT Sister

Jeri said...

Those feathers are just too cool. I love that turkey and you used your Imagine. I was recently reunited with my Imagine machine which has been in storage while we've traveled in our RV. I'm looking to add to my cartridge collection. I'll have to look for that cartridge. Fantastic card, Kristin.

Jeri
DT Sister

Sarah said...

Simply stunning! Your talent blooooows me away :)

Mimi said...

Okay, seriously! Those feathers are awesome! Love what they added to the turkey!

www.mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com
Cardztv DT Sister

Shawnee said...

Very cute Turkey Card!! I love it!!

Blessings,
Shawnee
DT Sister

Susan said...

Love the feathers. This is such a pretty card.
DT Sis, Susan

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card!
I love it!
Blessings
Rachelle
DT Sister

Jennifer said...

I love your turkey!!!! DT Sister

mum of two said...

Love it Kristin - those feathers are so fun!! TFS :)

michelle - DT sister
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

Sharon said...

I'm gonna tell ya. I just love your turkey!! Those feathers are fabulous!!! I love the colors. I've got this cartridge, but never even thought about using it! WOW!!! Awesomeness for sure!!! :)

Migdalia said...

What a beautiful card!!Very Creative!!
Migdalia

The Queen (Laura) said...

I love it! The turkey is so cute with his feathers! So cute! Great job!
Lots of Hugs,
Laura DT Sister

teachdanz said...

love this fella and the added feathers are awesome!

Ginger said...

Cute card! Love the feathers!
Hugs,
Ginger DT Sister