Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

My photo
Hello everyone I hope you enjoy my blog. I am from Louisiana and I love to create and share all of my creations! I have been married to my wonderful husband for fourteen years and we have three beautiful children. We have two sons one is 2 years old and one is 15 years old, and our Princess is 7 years old. I love my Cricut! I just purchased a Cameo,and I love it too! I started creating with my Cricut four years now ,and I love it , it just is so relaxing for me. I am a homeschooling mom and I stay very busy during the day and I like to craft at night.Thanks for visiting my blog I love hearing from you!

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Cardz Tv Challenge "Father's Day"



Challenge #30  May 31st “Father’s Day"
Make a card, layout or craft project for Father’s Day.


Here is my project for this challenge:
I used Cardz Tv Stamps You 're The Man. I used a sillouhette image and my cuttlebug embossing folder Stars. All my papers came from my stash! Hop on over to Cardz Tv and take the challenge!!! Have a fun crafty day! Hugs, Kristin:)

13 comments:

~ Jo ~ said...

Beautiful card! definitely touching and I love the embossed stars. Great job!

Hugs,
Jo
xox

Joan Smith said...

Your card is amazing I so love it and there are many heroes in our lives and you did this title proud. Love the embossing folder you used and how you did the silhouette great job!!

Joan Smith said...

Your card is amazing I so love it and there are many heroes in our lives
and you did this title proud. Love the embossing folder you used and how
you did the silhouette great job!!

Ginger said...

Great card! Love the stars that you embossed in the background!

Jeri said...

Such a beautifully sentimentl card. It reminds me of a saying I saw "Every boy's first hero is his father". Then they get to be teenagers and have different heroes. When they marry and have son's of their own they realize their first hero was the most important.

readysetstamp said...

I love that you created paper from your stash! That rocks! I love the sweet silhouette on this too. It's precious. XOXO, Julie. :0)

Mimi said...

The perfect sentiment for your image! Very touching!


mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com
Cardztv DT Sister

Sharon said...

This is just perfect Kristin!! Love the embossed bg. And the great Dad and Son silhouette!!!! :)

Deanna Mulder said...

What an awesome card! Such a wonderful tribute.

Lizzie Laine said...

Kristin,
A great looking card, I really like the colors together and the embossing!

Unknown said...

Love your card..
Hugs
Rachelle

Jennifer said...

Perfect!!

Blue6366 said...

Wonderfully endearing take on the Father's Day challenge!