Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

My photo
Hello everyone I hope you enjoy my blog. I am from Louisiana and I love to create and share all of my creations! I have been married to my wonderful husband for fourteen years and we have three beautiful children. We have two sons one is 2 years old and one is 15 years old, and our Princess is 7 years old. I love my Cricut! I just purchased a Cameo,and I love it too! I started creating with my Cricut four years now ,and I love it , it just is so relaxing for me. I am a homeschooling mom and I stay very busy during the day and I like to craft at night.Thanks for visiting my blog I love hearing from you!

Friday, May 3, 2013

Cardz Tv Design Team Challenge “There’s no other like my Mother”

Make a card, layout or craft project for Mother’s Day. For my project I used a tag that opens so you can put a picture in it! I used Cardz Tv Stamps " Mother's Day" Stamp set. I added a dolly and some flowers around the bottom of the tag from I am Roses. I added some butterflies with the Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch. I tied a bow and added some glossy accents. Hop on over to CARDZ TV and take the challenge with us!



Have a crafty day!!
Hugs,
Kristin:)

10 comments:

Jennifer said...

LOVE your flowers!!! They are just beautiful!

girlia said...

cute. Love the design and idea of this tag project

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!

Mimi said...

Stunning! Love your creation! Delicate and elegant!

mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com
Cardztv Design Team Sister!

Sharon said...

This is awesome Kristin!! I so love the doily and those beautiful flowers!!! :)

~ Jo ~ said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love that you can put a photo in this. This is just so beautiful.

Hugs,
Jo

Sarah said...

This is so pretty-- I love the big chunky pearls! Gorgeous!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Beautiful! Love the flowers on this! Carri~Abusybee

readysetstamp said...

Such a beautiful and elegant tag/card! XOXO, Julie. :0)

The Queen (Laura) said...

Beautiful! The flowers are gorgeous! Great job!
Lots of Hugs,
Laura