I'm so glad you could join us today for our "You've Got Mail" Blog Hop! We have divided the Cardz TV Design Team into a
Saturday Team and a Sunday Team, so grab your
favorite beverage, sit back and relax, and get ready for some fun, inspiration,
and the chance to win some blog candy too!
Here's what I made for today's blog hop using Cardz TV Stamps
Snail Mail Cardz Tv Stamps, Silouhette Studio for the snail and dolly, cuttlebug, Tim holtz distress ink, Pearls, Google Eyes, Cardstock from my stash.
What's a blog hop without some blog candy! Mary will be giving 2 sets of Cardz TV Stamps for her blog candy, so if you’re a follower of Cardz TV, just leave a comment on her blog! Mary will use random.org to pick a winner, and will announce the WINNER on Monday!
Below is a list of all the stops in today's "You've Got Mail" Blog Hop. If you get lost, just come back here to check the list and find your way again!
Thank you for hopping with us today…we hope you had fun! See you tomorrow at Cardz TV for Day 2 with our Sunday Design Team, and lots more fun!
SUNDAY TEAM "YOU'VE GOT MAIL" BLOG HOP
1. Mary - http://www.cardztv.blogspot.com/
2. Ginger - http://www.mysistersscrapper.com/
3. Jennifer - http://www.creativecricutdesigns.blogspot.com/
4. Sharon - http://www.meemeescreations.blogspot.com/
5. Kristin - http://www.pinkldycrafter.blogspot.com/
6. Deanna - http://www.deannaspapercrafts.blogspot.com/
7. Karen - http://www.littlescrappieces.blogspot.com/
8. Shawnee - http://www.quiverofangels.blogspot.com/
9. Gloria - http://www.girliascards.blogspot.com/
10. Amanda - http://www.craftsbyamanda.blogspot.com/
11. Julie - http://www.readysetstamp.com/
12. Nicole - http://www.teachdanz.blogspot.com/
13. Rachelle - http://www.creationsbyrachelle.blogspot.com/
14. Jeri - http://www.bugnme.blogspot.com/