Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

My photo
Hello everyone I hope you enjoy my blog. I am from Louisiana and I love to create and share all of my creations! I have been married to my wonderful husband for fourteen years and we have three beautiful children. We have two sons one is 2 years old and one is 15 years old, and our Princess is 7 years old. I love my Cricut! I just purchased a Cameo,and I love it too! I started creating with my Cricut four years now ,and I love it , it just is so relaxing for me. I am a homeschooling mom and I stay very busy during the day and I like to craft at night.Thanks for visiting my blog I love hearing from you!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Cricut Cardz Challenge #57

Hi to all of my followers,today is another challenge over at CCC!! Make a card using any cartridges or theme you like,but using the colors RED, BLACK, WHITE only! Here is what I came up with. I used an A2 size card. All my paper I used came from Papertrey Ink. I embossed using my cuttlebug folder coming from the  Love is in the Air embossing folders. Cute little candy hearts ( I loved those when I was a kid!) I used Love Struck cartridge for the heart and did some white stitching. I used Mother's Day Boutique cartridge for the flower I layered (Love that cart!) ! I hope everyone can hop on over to CCC and play along with us!!

Have a fabulous day!

Kristin

11 comments:

Banner Market said...

OH I love your card! Its adorable! Love the embossing, so cute!

Minta's Creations said...

This card is just so pretty..I love the embossing. Where did you get the heart embossing folder?
Minta

Denise G said...

Cute card. Love the background and flower best. Great job on this weeks challenge.

Lalo said...

Great card...I love that cuttlebug embossing folder, I want one now!!!

Tori said...

Love your card! Love the embossed white bit so coool!

Tori :)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great card!! LOVE the embossing folder!

Nicole said...

What a sweet card..I LOVE that back ground..Love the flower so very pretty..
Nicole;)

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! TFS! -Sam :-)

Scrapper69 said...

Such a pretty card! Love the embossing and the flowers! :o)
Theresa (DT#2)

Scrappy Mel said...

Kristin - this card is so beautiful! I love the vintage feel with the lace! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

storylady said...

Love this card and you worked in a flower! I'm going to post another pix with a flower I made from the Mother's day boutique and the storybook fancy framy thingy!

I made mine red black and white and didn't even know about the challenge--maybe I should enter it.

TFS!

{Hugs}--Storylady--Linda