Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

My photo
Hello everyone I hope you enjoy my blog. I am from Louisiana and I love to create and share all of my creations! I have been married to my wonderful husband for fourteen years and we have three beautiful children. We have two sons one is 2 years old and one is 15 years old, and our Princess is 7 years old. I love my Cricut! I just purchased a Cameo,and I love it too! I started creating with my Cricut four years now ,and I love it , it just is so relaxing for me. I am a homeschooling mom and I stay very busy during the day and I like to craft at night.Thanks for visiting my blog I love hearing from you!

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge!!!

Emma's Challenge's are back! I love doing these they are so much fun:) This Throwback Thursday is Viewers Choice. I used A Child's Year Cricut Cartridge:) I put lots of dots:) Hope everyone enjoys! Come join the challenge over at My Creative Time:)



Recipe:
A2 Size Card
Paper- Red Poppy Paper Trey Ink, Polka Dot Paper - Making Memories V-day
Cricut Cartirdge- A Child's Year
Emblishments- Ribbon, button, twine, red stickles
Stamp- Studio G
Swiss Dots Embossing Folder

Hugs,
Kristin:)

8 comments:

Maureen Reiss said...

This card is soooo pretty!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute! Love all the dots! I just picked up this cartridge and can't wait to use it!

Dawnica said...

Great minds think alike. I made a card for Emma's challenge almost identical.
Very cute.
www.dawnicakorner.blogspot.com

jen said...

This card is so cute!!! Love it. TFS
hugs,jen

teachermom5 said...

Cute card! It's so bright and cheery!
I'm a homeschooling mom too.

Christine Riley said...

What a sweet, sweet card, I love that sweet image and I love hwo you embossed it! Gorgeous!
Hugs, Christine

Tori said...

Custest card eva!! Love it!

Tori xx

Thanks for all your lovely comments!

created by connie said...

How pretty!! Love the embossing, ribbon and especially flowers on the heart. Great job!

Connie :)