Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

My photo
Hello everyone I hope you enjoy my blog. I am from Louisiana and I love to create and share all of my creations! I have been married to my wonderful husband for fourteen years and we have three beautiful children. We have two sons one is 2 years old and one is 15 years old, and our Princess is 7 years old. I love my Cricut! I just purchased a Cameo,and I love it too! I started creating with my Cricut four years now ,and I love it , it just is so relaxing for me. I am a homeschooling mom and I stay very busy during the day and I like to craft at night.Thanks for visiting my blog I love hearing from you!

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Scrappy Mom's Challenge Birthday Bash!!

Hi everyone! Here is my card for Scrappy Mom's First ever Challenge! Birthday Bash is the Cartridge of choice. I cut out the little sundae with sprinkles, and I used a Scrappy Mom's Stamp Sending You Sprinkles of Fun! Hope you ladies enjoy!!


Recipe:
A2 size card
Cricut Cartridge Birthday Bash
Cardstock- Papertrey Ink, DCWV Pattern Paper
Stamp- Scrappy Mom's Stamp set
Lace, Stickles,White Gel Pen, Button , Ribbon , Twine
Cuttlebug- Swiss Dot Embossing Folder


Hugs,
Kristin

15 comments:

GabyCreates.com said...

Super cute card! it really made me think of a banana split... and my favorite is chocolate... I saw chocolate!! really!! I think it was the dark color of the dish that made me think of it...in my world, it is chocolate!! lol
Gaby

Laurie said...

Such a cute card! I almost used that exact sentiment on the card I posted for this challenge! lol Thanks for commenting on my blog and becoming a follower to such a newbie! Good luck on the challenge!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Very sweet! Love the lace trim!

JustYolie said...

sweet card...love sundaes..the sentiment is perfect!

Norma said...

Super yummy card Kristen!! Love the the lace ribbon!! Good your on your challenge!
Hugs,
Norma

Anonymous said...

very nice card. Love the lace and that cute little bow and button :-) TFS! -Sam :-)

Georgiana said...

Hi! I found you thru Scrappin' C. Glad I did. I just became a follower. That is one more closer to 200. This ice cream sundae looks yummy. Great job!

Come and visit when you get a chance. I love to meet new crafty people and share ideas/comments.

Georgiana
http://carsonscricutcreations.blogspot.com/

Joanna said...

Awesome card! I love the fun colors, great job with the challenge thanks for playing with us at Scrappy Moms!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

wow this is so cute, love the lace you added! Thanks for playing with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps!
liz :o)

Lezlye said...

This looks good enough to eat! Thanks for playing along with us at scrappy Moms stamps!

Tori said...

Hey, love your new blog background and design! and veeery cuuuute card! LOVe it!!

TOri xx

shelly said...

mmmm yummy! sweet card kristin :) that sentiment is really cute , gonna go check out scrappy mom now :) . i like your CCC challenge card too .

Ashley said...

cuute! love the lace!! Thanks for stoppin by my blog :]

Debra said...

Kristin
WOW stunning card. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I am a new follower and I can't wait to see your projects in 2011!

Sammye Jo said...

I LOVE it!!!