Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

My photo
Hello everyone I hope you enjoy my blog. I am from Louisiana and I love to create and share all of my creations! I have been married to my wonderful husband for fourteen years and we have three beautiful children. We have two sons one is 2 years old and one is 15 years old, and our Princess is 7 years old. I love my Cricut! I just purchased a Cameo,and I love it too! I started creating with my Cricut four years now ,and I love it , it just is so relaxing for me. I am a homeschooling mom and I stay very busy during the day and I like to craft at night.Thanks for visiting my blog I love hearing from you!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

PinK Stamper Design Call 2011


This is my submission for My Pink Stamper Design Call. The challenge is to make a card, scrapbook page, or any Cricut project using the colors  Pink, Green, Brown, And other optional color of choice. I hope you ladies like my project, Wish me luck:) This is what I  used for my project :

Tools: Cricut Expression, Gypsy, I- Rock, ATG gun
Cardstock:  Brown Papertrey Ink, Pink and Pattern paper-DCWV
Stamps- Peachy Keen Stamps Snow Cuties
Ribbon- American Crafts
Accents- I-Rock gems, Snowflake Stickers, Boa, Green Stickles


Kristin

18 comments:

Banner Market said...

Your little ice skater is adorable! Love the boa you used on the hat! GOod luck!

jen said...

I just love her...good luck!!
hugs,jen

Aurora Scraps & More said...

She is the cutest little skater!!! Your card is adorable!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute! Good luck!

{Raechel} said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE! Good luck!
TFS~Raechel
http://raechelscards.blogspot.com/

Norma said...

Kristen, SUPER SUPER Cute card!!! love her she is tooo cute. Happy New Year and good luck on the DT Challenge my friend:)
Hugs,
Norma

Jannie said...

Hi Kristen, this is supercute!!!
She is really adorable!
Good luck with the Challenge!

Linda Therrien said...

I love this card!!! You can't help but smile when you see it - great job! I am hoping that Provo Craft makes more Jolly Holiday cartridges, I just have to have that one.

girlia said...

adorable.

Tori said...

OMG custest card eva!! I love it!! and the colours are perfect!!

TOri :)

Kerry T said...

This is soooo adorable. I love this cut and I was so excited when I finally found this cartridge at my Wal-Mart the day after Christmas.
Good Luck!
Kerry

mommakcrafts.blogspot.com

SweetSassyDiva said...

Good Luck! I hope you check out mine at
http://sweetsassydiva-gspot.blogspot.com

I am enjoying all the variety and creativity! love me some faux fur!

Great way to start the year!

We are doing a blog hop tomorrow and there will be some yummy blog candy along the way! I hope you can stop by.

SweetSassyDiva said...

Good Luck! I hope you check out mine at
http://sweetsassydiva-gspot.blogspot.com

I am enjoying all the variety and creativity! love the faux fur!

Great way to start the year!

We are doing a blog hop tomorrow and there will be some yummy blog candy along the way! I hope you can stop by.

Maureen Reiss said...

This is soooo cute! Good luck

CarrieAnne said...

The trim on the hat is perfect - I also love the face. Good luck on the call.

storylady said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog--so I'm leaving one for you. I also signed-up to follow! Cute stuff!

{Hugs}--Storylady--Linda

shelly said...

oh my goodness this is adorable kristin. love the frou frou on her hat.

shelly said...

good luck kristin :)