Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

My photo
Hello everyone I hope you enjoy my blog. I am from Louisiana and I love to create and share all of my creations! I have been married to my wonderful husband for fourteen years and we have three beautiful children. We have two sons one is 2 years old and one is 15 years old, and our Princess is 7 years old. I love my Cricut! I just purchased a Cameo,and I love it too! I started creating with my Cricut four years now ,and I love it , it just is so relaxing for me. I am a homeschooling mom and I stay very busy during the day and I like to craft at night.Thanks for visiting my blog I love hearing from you!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Guest Designer :):):)

Hello to all of my crafty  friends:) I am so excited announce that I will be a guest designer for the talented Sarah over at Pink Cricut!! I love her stamps!  Congratulations to all of the Design Team Members :)



Hugs,
Kristin:)



5 comments:

Norma said...

Woo Hoo!!!! CONGRATS to you to girlie!!! We are going to have fun:) Woo Hoo!! How did you get her blinkie up? for the life of me I couldn't get it up:(

JustYolie said...

Congrats! Looking fwd to your creations.

Suzy said...

Congratulations Kristin! :) Thanks for the sweet comments you left on my blog.

Carol L said...

Congrats! I can't wait to see what you will come out with ;0).
Have blessed day!
Hugs, Carol L.

Tori said...

ConGRATS THAT IS AWESOME!!! Well done!! I also have a blogger award for you!!

Tori xx