Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

My photo
Hello everyone I hope you enjoy my blog. I am from Louisiana and I love to create and share all of my creations! I have been married to my wonderful husband for fourteen years and we have three beautiful children. We have two sons one is 2 years old and one is 15 years old, and our Princess is 7 years old. I love my Cricut! I just purchased a Cameo,and I love it too! I started creating with my Cricut four years now ,and I love it , it just is so relaxing for me. I am a homeschooling mom and I stay very busy during the day and I like to craft at night.Thanks for visiting my blog I love hearing from you!

Saturday, September 11, 2010

9/11

I would like to take the time out and say a prayer for everyone that lost there life on 9/11. I will never forget what happen  that day! When I woke up that morning I had left the TV on from the night before, When I sat up I saw a plane crashing into the world trade center and then a few minutes later another. Tears began to flow from my eyes. I will never forget and always remember our hero's and would like to say Thank You to all who serve and risk there life for ours! God Bless:)

5 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great card!

Banner Market said...

what a beautiful card! TFS!

Edna Marie said...

Oh this card is adorable, I love the pride in the colors and the offer of hope with the cut of the kids just a perfect card thanks for sharing

Unknown said...

Wow that is beautiful. Love all the colors and the details you put into it.

Stephanie

My Creative Time said...

awwwwh Kristin, your card came out SOOOO SUPER PINK AND CUTE!!! GREAT job w/the challenge my friend!
Gypsy Hugs,
Emma;)