Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

My photo
Hello everyone I hope you enjoy my blog. I am from Louisiana and I love to create and share all of my creations! I have been married to my wonderful husband for fourteen years and we have three beautiful children. We have two sons one is 2 years old and one is 15 years old, and our Princess is 7 years old. I love my Cricut! I just purchased a Cameo,and I love it too! I started creating with my Cricut four years now ,and I love it , it just is so relaxing for me. I am a homeschooling mom and I stay very busy during the day and I like to craft at night.Thanks for visiting my blog I love hearing from you!

Monday, September 6, 2010

Erin Lee Creative Labor Day Challenge

Hi everyone! I hope everyone had a great weekend and Labor day:) Here is a quick little scrapbook page I put together today.  It is a sweet and quick little layout. Hope everyone enjoys!

9 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

SO cute! Hard to believe Halloween is almost here already!

Alma said...

This paper is just the cutest! And so are your kids! Great job!

almabrooksblog.blogspot.com

Kristin said...

Thanks :)

Anita said...

I just love this card!! Thanks for the comment on my blog. Anita

mum of two said...

Your card is great! I found this to to be a tricky challenge - the color limitation nearly killed me :) I'm excited to see your submission in 2 weeks

Beebeebabs said...

Great card thanks for sharing!!!

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Hi Kristen!

I love your card! You did a great job on this challenge. It was not an easy one!

Ruthie :)

Monica Ward said...

What a cute card!! Love that you used Divine Swirl behing the wreath, very pretty. GO CCC DT 2!!

Snowmanlover said...

Kristin, your cards are gorgeous! I love your Halloween one!!!