Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

My photo
Hello everyone I hope you enjoy my blog. I am from Louisiana and I love to create and share all of my creations! I have been married to my wonderful husband for fourteen years and we have three beautiful children. We have two sons one is 2 years old and one is 15 years old, and our Princess is 7 years old. I love my Cricut! I just purchased a Cameo,and I love it too! I started creating with my Cricut four years now ,and I love it , it just is so relaxing for me. I am a homeschooling mom and I stay very busy during the day and I like to craft at night.Thanks for visiting my blog I love hearing from you!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Halloween Challenge @ Cardz Tv with Mary!

Hi everyone, Mary at Cardz Tv is having a Halloween Challenge. I love Halloween so I  couldn't pass this up! I hope everyone enjoys ! Have a great night:)


Recipe:
A2 size card
Cardstock- Paper Trey Ink and K and Company Spooktacular

Martha Stewart Drippy Goo Punch
Ribbon and button- Paper Trey ink
Cricut Cartridge- Mini Monsters
Glossy Accents
Stamp- Scrappy Mom's Stamps A Haunting We Will Go

8 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super fun and spooky! Love the stamp!

StephanieR said...

This is so cute!! Love it!!

Gramma said...

Too cute... TFS!

sophiesmama said...

Adorable Kristin! Thanks for joining the challenge at Cardz TV!
Hugs,
Mary

GabyCreates.com said...

Super cute Kristin!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet comment!
Gaby

Scrapping With Sherry said...

I am such a fan of the drippy goo punch! and your sentiment "Fangs to you" is great. Thanks for sharing. I barely made the challenge but I invite you to take a peek at http://scrappingwithsherry1.blogspot.com/

Take Care~ Sherry

Unknown said...

I LOVE this card. I have to get that stamp set! Did you draw that face on there? I was thinking about getting some PTI cardstock do you like how it cuts on your cricut?

Stephanie

Sammye Jo said...

that lil guy is too cute! Love it!!! TFS!