Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

My photo
Hello everyone I hope you enjoy my blog. I am from Louisiana and I love to create and share all of my creations! I have been married to my wonderful husband for fourteen years and we have three beautiful children. We have two sons one is 2 years old and one is 15 years old, and our Princess is 7 years old. I love my Cricut! I just purchased a Cameo,and I love it too! I started creating with my Cricut four years now ,and I love it , it just is so relaxing for me. I am a homeschooling mom and I stay very busy during the day and I like to craft at night.Thanks for visiting my blog I love hearing from you!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Throwback Thursday Challenge !!!

Hi guys Throwback Thursday at My Creative Time is back with Emma:) I love these challenges! I wanted to make something different , so I made a pocket card, with a little tag. I used the Cricut Cartridge Stretch Your Imagination:) Since I love pink I had to put some pink into my Halloween colors. Hope everyone enjoys!


Kristin

9 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute! Love that spider cut and the tag is s a great idea!

Ulysses' mama said...

So cute! very creative and unusual Halloween colors.

girlia said...

Very cute. The long-legged pink spider is adorable

GabyCreates.com said...

cute take on this! very creative!

ownhomedog said...

love that pink spider! great job!

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

This is the cutest card ever!!! I love the little pacifiers with faces on them. Too cute. Looks like Simply Charmed is going to be a must have for me.

Beebeebabs said...

Soooo cute thanks for sharing!!!

Anita said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!! I just love those Peachy keen faces!! Great job on the Challenge!! Anita

Carol L said...

Hi Kristin, your card is adorable! super cute!! love the faces... You have so many wonderful creations! I just became your newest follower and I can't wait to see more! I hope you can visit my blog too :0)
Have a sweet weekend.

hugs,
Carol L