Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

My photo
Hello everyone I hope you enjoy my blog. I am from Louisiana and I love to create and share all of my creations! I have been married to my wonderful husband for fourteen years and we have three beautiful children. We have two sons one is 2 years old and one is 15 years old, and our Princess is 7 years old. I love my Cricut! I just purchased a Cameo,and I love it too! I started creating with my Cricut four years now ,and I love it , it just is so relaxing for me. I am a homeschooling mom and I stay very busy during the day and I like to craft at night.Thanks for visiting my blog I love hearing from you!

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Create A Card Challenge!

Hi everyone:) Mary at Cardz Tv is having a challenge! You have to create a card without using your Cricut. I used Midnight Spell from DCWV. So here is my card I came up with, I hope ya'll enjoy!


Kristin

11 comments:

GabyCreates.com said...

LOVE IT!!!
I love the color combination!! I have this stack... I have to go see that beautiful paper!!

Amanda C said...

Really cute! I love that goo drip border punch.

terrie said...

I really your card...the paper that you used is great...well done

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Fun and spooky! Love the great papers on this and how you used the Drippy Goo punch!

Sammye Jo said...

so adorable! Love the polka dots!! TFS!

Scrapping With Sherry said...

Cute card! I forgot all about this challenge and even cut the stuff out already!! Been a busy week...

~Sherry

Thanks for coming by my blog. I hope to see you again soon.

Anita said...

Cute!! Love everything about this card!! Great job with this challenge!! Anita

created by connie said...

VERY cute card!! I just have to get the Simply Charmed cartridge!!

Connie (DT#2)

beejay said...

I could just gobble this cute little turkey up!! (hehe) Love your card, the twine looks great, makes me wonder why I never think to use twine?! Well done team mate!

Carol L said...

This little turkey makes me smile, so cute!

Scrapper69 said...

Your card came out soooo cute for this weeks challenge! ADORABLE! :o)
Theresa