Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

My photo
Hello everyone I hope you enjoy my blog. I am from Louisiana and I love to create and share all of my creations! I have been married to my wonderful husband for fourteen years and we have three beautiful children. We have two sons one is 2 years old and one is 15 years old, and our Princess is 7 years old. I love my Cricut! I just purchased a Cameo,and I love it too! I started creating with my Cricut four years now ,and I love it , it just is so relaxing for me. I am a homeschooling mom and I stay very busy during the day and I like to craft at night.Thanks for visiting my blog I love hearing from you!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Throwback Thursday Challenge

Hi everyone! For this Throwback Thursday Challenge you have to make a card, but you can not use your cricut! I thought this was a fun idea! I used K@Company Spooktacular for the Polka dots ,Because Emma loves Polka dots, I used kraft cardstock for the base of my card , and I used a cut out and border from Midnight Spell from DCWV . I added some ribbon and some bling with my I rock tool:) Hope everyone likes it!!

8 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Very fun! Love the paper and the bow!

Unknown said...

Love it. The bow with the button on it is super pretty! I think it is so sweet that you thought of Emma and used polka dots, she will love that. You did a great job. TFS:)

Stephanie

SpantastiKreations said...

How cute, great job.

TFS,
Erin
http://www.spantastikreations.blogspot.com/

Erika Valdez said...

Great card!! Love the paper!!

Norma said...

How cute!! I love the bow on top with the button:) Thanks for visiting my blog and now a follower.
Much Hugs,
Norma

Monica Ward said...

Very cute Halloween card! TFS :-)

MaryNSC said...

OOO LOVE IT!!!

Raven B said...

This turned out really really cute. I love that monster.
Hugs,
Raven