Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

My photo
Hello everyone I hope you enjoy my blog. I am from Louisiana and I love to create and share all of my creations! I have been married to my wonderful husband for fourteen years and we have three beautiful children. We have two sons one is 2 years old and one is 15 years old, and our Princess is 7 years old. I love my Cricut! I just purchased a Cameo,and I love it too! I started creating with my Cricut four years now ,and I love it , it just is so relaxing for me. I am a homeschooling mom and I stay very busy during the day and I like to craft at night.Thanks for visiting my blog I love hearing from you!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Throwback Thursday Challenge

Hi everyone! For this Throwback Thursday Challenge you have to make a card, but you can not use your cricut! I thought this was a fun idea! I used K@Company Spooktacular for the Polka dots ,Because Emma loves Polka dots, I used kraft cardstock for the base of my card , and I used a cut out and border from Midnight Spell from DCWV . I added some ribbon and some bling with my I rock tool:) Hope everyone likes it!!

9 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Very fun! Love the paper and the bow!

ScrappingStephanie said...

Love it. The bow with the button on it is super pretty! I think it is so sweet that you thought of Emma and used polka dots, she will love that. You did a great job. TFS:)

Stephanie

SpantastiKreations said...

How cute, great job.

TFS,
Erin
http://www.spantastikreations.blogspot.com/

Erika Valdez said...

Great card!! Love the paper!!

PinkBlingCrafter said...

How cute!! I love the bow on top with the button:) Thanks for visiting my blog and now a follower.
Much Hugs,
Norma

Monica Ward said...

Very cute Halloween card! TFS :-)

MaryNSC said...

OOO LOVE IT!!!

Elizabeth (Beth) Moore said...

Hope you don't mind me stopping by your blog to tell you about Papercraft Star (just in case you don't already know!) We'd love to have you enter some of your inspired projects in our challenges there. We're also having a DT call soon and want to tell papercrafters like you about the call! There is still time to enter our PTI gift certificate drawing too! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/another-gift-certificate-give-away-at.html

Raven B said...

This turned out really really cute. I love that monster.
Hugs,
Raven